This site is owned and operated by Silver Stripe Software Private Limited. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Silver Stripe Software, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION SILVER STRIPE SOFTWARE GATHERS AND TRACKS
Silver Stripe Software gathers three types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions via the contact or feedback form.
- Information that is stored through the usage of the application.
- Information Silver Stripe Software gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views and tracking user actions throughout the website. This data does not contain any personally identifiable details. This data is used to improve the website for our users. Under no circumstances does Silver Stripe Software divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
- Information Silver Stripe Software gathers through the use of the application. Individual data is not collected, but statistics, like the number of tours created, days since last login, etc, are maintained, and may be used to send recommendations or other personalised emails.
Silver Stripe Software Gathers User Information In The Following Ways:
Optional Voluntary Information
1. User powered customer community
2. Contact and Feedback forms
The website contains various forms through which the user can contact Silver Stripe Software or provide information to Silver Stripe Software. The data supplied in these forms will be used only to communicate with the user.
Data generated from using the application
Data entered by the user is stored on our servers. Silver Stripe Software does collect aggregated statistics based on this data. Our server system administrators can access the data for support purposes only.
Silver Stripe Software tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Silver Stripe Software does break down overall usage statistics.
Silver Stripe Software tracks and catalogs the terms that users enter in our forms, but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
Silver Stripe Software also tracks user actions on each page, such as mouse movements and clicks, key presses and links clicked.
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Information collected by third parties
USE OF INFORMATION
Silver Stripe Software uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to communicate with users and to enable users to participate in the community forum. Silver Stripe Software never shares email addresses with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track user actions on each page and search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Silver Stripe Software uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.